- Our Terms of Service may change from time to time. At any instance your account(s) should conform to the same.
istanbul airport taxi booking
- r.t. security of data or information, we do not make any commitments or provide any assurances. A client is wholly and solely responsible for all the data present in his account(s) whether on single hosting(s) or on a Cloud/VPS Server/Instance or on a dedicated server or in re seller panel or as the case may be. Whether the data is uploaded/modified/deleted manually by the client or by any person authorised by the client, or is uploaded/modified/deleted by any un-authorised person,the phone casino or is uploaded/modified/deleted by the activity of scripts/software on the account irrespective whether they are setup by the client or by a malicious process or by a malware, or whether the information is transmitted via authorised or un-authorised means, or whether the information is transmitted to authorised or un-authorised entities, or whether the data or information is intercepted by lawful or unlawful or authorised or un-authorised entities or person, or whether the data or information is used by lawful or unlawful or authorised or un-authorised entities or person, the client shall be wholly and solely responsible for all the actions and activities.
- A client is required to always have a copy or a backup of the current data (all files and databases), of his account(s) or account(s) under his control, to be stored on his local system or a PC. We do not provide any assurance or commitment to provisioning of backups at our end.
- We reserve the right to take coercive actions w.r.t. any account(s) which we deem is in violations of our procedures or guidelines or AUP of the upstream provider. These actions can be but not limited to : blocking of website, blocking of a user, application of file or directory locks, suspension of account and in extreme cases termination of the account(s)
- We reserve the right to take any administrative action(s) w.r.t. your account(s) or services ,which may include but not limited to : modification of the file and data structure, transmission or copy of data to another system, scanning of email message headers or logs for administrative and compliance reasons, scanning of connections from or to the server, imposition of limits on various actions or activities w.r.t. your account(s) or service(s)
- We are not liable for any damages or costs or claims, or agony, or mental or emotional stress or torture, resulting from the use of our services or from deficiency of our services, or for the actions undertaken by our staff and/or management.
- A client is wholly and solely responsible for any penal or civil actions w.r.t. any account(s) under his control/usage.
- Wherever ‘Unlimited’ word is mentioned, it implies that the feature or the context, is subject to the limits imposed by technical limitations and reasonable use. In no case File Sharing, illegal content or any content prohibited by our AUP will be allowed.
- Right of service is reserved. We can refuse to service/process any order/renewal without assigning any reason.
- Payments must be received in advance before any order is placed and also before/on the due date of invoice. Non receipt of payment on/before due date will lead to suspension of the account with immediate effect without any notice. Suspended accounts can be terminated from the system any-time.
- Part payments shall not be accepted.
- All payments are non-refundable unless otherwise explicitly stated.
- The prices of our product(s) or service(s) can change during the term of a Hosting or the Service. The same would be required to be paid by the client on pro-rated basis for continuity of service even if the plan has been billed at the old price. If the client does not agree to pay the same within 30 days of intimation via email, a refund would be offered to the client for the remaining period and the associated hosting or service shall be terminated.
- Support is only for the service(s) which you have undertaken from us. Outside this, if anything we can provide from our side, is liable to be billed.
- Ideally any support/problem tickets/emails raised will be answered within one or two working day. But is some case it may take more than one working day depending upon the complexity of the issue involved.
- Specific Terms for Apptivo: All Apptivo Services are covered under the standard terms & Conditions. www.apptivo.com/terms-and-conditions/